Full-Time Lowongan Kerja Pariwisata, General Manager Jawa Barat-Puncak Juli 2013, PT Infarco Pondok Wisata
Lowongan Kerja Pariwisata General Manager Juli 2013
General Manager – Info Lowongan Kerja Pariwisata Terbaru
Info lowongan kerja pariwisata untuk posisi General Manager ini ditampilkan dan berlaku untuk jangka waktu terbatas. Bagi pelamar kerja yang berminat dengan posisi yang tercantum dalam lowongan kerja pariwisata 2013 ini diharapkan untuk melamar dan mengirimkan curriculum vitae beserta dokumen sesegera mungkin ke alamat yang tertera.
No ID info lowongan kerja pariwisata di vLowongan.com : #5487
Industry : Hotel / Hospitality
Expected Experience : 2 year(s)
Offered Salary : Rp.
Advertised:17-6-13 | Closing Date:17-7-13
PT Infarco Pondok Wisata
….. URGENTLY REQUIRED …..
Novus Puncak Resort & Spa is searching for practical and reliable people who can perform their tasks efficiently and effectively while creating a comfortable environment where guests will feel right at home.ÿ
Jawa Barat – Puncak
This challenging position has overall responsibility for managing the operations of the resort to maximize profitability, deliver a unique guest experience, ensure superior service and product quality, and drive brand and value initiatives, hotel performance, the development of staff, building awareness of the hotel and brand inÿ Jakarta — including the expatriate community.
As General Manager you will manage day-to-day operations and assignments of the hotel as you plan and organize work, communicate goals, and schedule/assign tasks. You will comply with and advise staff of formal policies and procedures, identify options and resolve issues while you initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staff-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies. You will alert the corporate office of serious issues. Your will be responsible for ensuring that product quality standards are met in all areas as it relates to the performance metrics of the hotel including: appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establish and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel and achieve productivity and quality goals. You will establish performance goals for employees and provide regular feedback and develop a succession plan to ensure adequate staffing levels at all time. You will ensure that all staff are properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions and provide a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets. Requirements include achieving established safety compliance goals and comply with all standards and inspection requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets and meet required operating targets
- Analyze financial data to drive revenues, future profitability, and maximum return on investment. Use distribution channels and technology platforms to drive revenue and maximize market share
- Lead capital plans and asset management initiatives, including working with owner to maintain or improve the property’s market leadership position
- Develop programs that drive improvements in team-member engagement and are aligned Novus service behaviors
- Develop, implement, and monitor team member succession planning to ensure optimal staffing in the future. Establish performance and development goals for team members and provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance
- Oversee any salary, disciplinary or staffing/human resources related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.
- Demonstrate brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all required brand standards, behaviors, hallmarks, and license agreement mandates
- Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals. Collaborate with colleagues and hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations
- Make time to interact with guests, solicit feedback and build relationships
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintain relations with outside contacts
- Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of hotel and brand in local community. Drive team member involvement in community organizations, activities and businesses
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint
- A Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent preferred
- 3-5 years of general management experience , 2-4+ years experience working in Food & Beverages serving for MICE preferred.
Language & Communication Skills :
- Ability to read, write and and speak Indonesian and English sufficiently for verbalinstruction and correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situationsto customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate professionally with guests, associates, supervisors, and others as required for optimum operation of the property
- Ability to speak other international languages is an advantage
- Energetic, motivated, and confident , curious and aware
- Team Leader
Organization And Time Management Skills:
- Ability to organize multiple projects; manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge of computers , Internet and software including ability to use e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
- This position requires you to access all areas of the property at all times, and topersonally evaluate the quality of all products offered by the hotel, including fooThe position requires you to be fully mobile and to have unimpaired sense perception, including color vision.
Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
If you’re ready to make the move to a great, new career opportunity apply now by sending your Resume and CV to
Untuk melihat listing lowongan kerja pariwisata 2013 lainnya, klik Lowongan Kerja Pariwisata 2013 vLowongan.com
534 total views, 1 today